Take The 21 Day Meditation Challenge
- Have you always wanted to have a daily meditation practice ?
- Train in powerful authentic Buddhist meditations ?
- Do you want to overcome stress and anxiety and become calm?
- Experience peaceful and joyful states of mind ?
- Get all the healing and therapeutic benefits of meditation ?
- Receive ongoing support from an experienced meditation teacher ?
This meditation challenge is for YOU!
This 21 day guided meditation challenge was created by former Buddhist monk and internationally renowned meditation teacher Chad Foreman and is designed to guide you through gradual stages of meditation from the basics of relaxation and mindfulness to the most profound experiences of the clear light of awareness.
Creating one of the healthiest habits of your life and contacting a deep sense of peace and natural joy within.
Meditate for 20 minutes a day for 21 days and experience:
- Therapeutic benefits including helping to overcome depression, stress, anxiety and sleep disorders. These 21 guided meditations are deeply relaxing and healing.
- Grow your brain becoming smarter, develop clarity and improve your concentration.
- Discover a hidden treasure of inner natural joy and well being.
- Full support from a former Buddhist monk and fully qualified meditation teacher.
- Powerful authentic meditation methods from Tibetan Buddhism.
Includes meditation articles from some of the greatest meditation masters of all time
sharing their experience and wisdom.
This is a superior meditation course which combines the direct experience of guided meditations
and teachings from great meditation masters.
Take The 21 Day Meditation Challenge Now
- This is very simply the best guided meditation experience online today.
- Meditate for twenty minutes a day for twenty one days using guided meditation recordings guided by experienced meditator and teacher Chad Foreman.
- Learn from the best. Includes articles from world leaders in meditation including The Dalai Lama, Alan Watts, Thich Nhat Hanh, Sharon Salzberg, Sogyal Rinpoche, Ramana Maharshi, Chad Foreman, Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche and more.
- The daily guided meditations are not just talks they are powerful Buddhist methods to unlock your potential, clarify and connect you with a natural state of being which will enable a deep sense of peace, flow and clarity to arise.
- Over the 21 days you will dissolve negative thoughts, melt away stress, overcome disturbing emotions and release energy blocks. This will ensure all obstacles will be removed to easily reveal the profound radiance and bliss of natural awareness.
- This is a gradual easy to follow program from simple relaxation methods to profound states. Experience relaxation, pure presence, love, focus, clarity, mindfulness, the bliss of inner fire and discover the simplicity and natural joy of just being.
- In the final stages there are guided meditations with methods from the greatest non-dual traditions like Zen, Dzogchen and Advaita Vedanta which point out the deepest and most profound levels of being.
This is a rare opportunity to receive guided meditations on profound subjects from an experienced meditation teacher. Chad Foreman is a former Buddhist monk, he has twenty years experience teaching and guiding people in meditation and is a fully qualified meditation teacher with The Australian Institute of Meditation. You get his full support through unlimited email contact. This is a rare opportunity to have direct contact and guidance from such an experienced meditator and teacher.
These guided meditations will connect you with a flow and wisdom
that will have a profound effect on all areas of your life.
Taking the challenge and meditating for 21 days has an amazing and powerful impact on the mind. Research has shown it takes 21 days to establish a habit. These meditation methods are designed to ingrain the healthy habit of daily meditation and penetrate to the core of your being. Meditating at the same time every day, you will look forward to your practice and develop strong neural pathways in your brain that will establish a life long healthy and enlightened habit. You will literally be growing your brain becoming smarter, less stressed and happier.
Meditation is the greatest gift you can give yourself
Modern neuroscience has already demonstrated the immense benefits that you can derive from a consistent meditation practice. Meditation has been used effectively to treat major mental health issues like depression and anxiety and drastically reduces stress. It grows parts of your brain associated with intelligence and empathy and helps to live calmly. Traditionally Buddhist meditation has been used to achieve deep states of calm and insight, unlocking resources of inner peace and well being. In the modern world meditation is indispensable to maintain a stable and healthy mind, help manage strong emotions and find a deeply satisfying sense of peace in your life.
Meditation will transform your life
Chad Foreman is dedicated in supporting you every step of the way with free unlimited email contact. Chad also offers face to face private support. Chad is a fully qualified meditation teacher with the Australian Institute of Meditation, he has spent 6 years in a Buddhist retreat hut studying and practising full time with a Tibetan Buddhist Guru. During that time he also committed to 1 year of celibacy as a Buddhist monk. Chad now brings you the powerful ancient Buddhist teachings into the modern world to help transform your life. Chad has also studied psychology and counselling at university which enables him to present a modern, non religious approach of ancient spiritual wisdom.
Having the ongoing support of a meditation expert like Chad Foreman is incredibly valuable
Essays and Articles From Meditation Experts
Each of the 21 Guided Meditations comes with a lesson about what you’re meditating on and further reading from great masters and meditation experts. Chad strongly believes in combining your practice with study. It is vital to actually sit down and experience the meditations directly but it is also important to develop the knowledge of what you’re doing and why.
After completing the 21 day program you will be equipped to understand and create your own daily meditations. You will not only have knowledge of meditation you will have had the direct experiences yourself.
You will be learning the principles and psychology of meditation as you go
Contents Of The 21 Guided Meditations:
- Turning Inward
- Altruistic Motivation
- Muscle Relaxation & Tension Release
- Love & Forgiveness
- Breathing Exercises
- Mindful Breathing
- Contacting Awareness
- The 3 Stillness’s
- Enquiry Into Awareness
- Discovering Inner Space
- Wisdom Of Uncertainty
- Visualisation As A Divine Being
- Inner Fire
- Repeating a Mantra
- The Great Perfection
- Radical Acceptance
- Radiant Emptiness
- Non-Dual Wisdom
- Dedication For All Beings
This is the best guided meditation program on the internet today